I was born in Novi Sad, where I finished elementary school and high school back in 1998. I enrolled in the Faculty of Engineering, Department of Architecture in 1999 and earned my Architecture Master's degree in 2007. After three years working in the architecture office I moved to work as a freelance web designer and worked for many years with clients all over the world. With website design work I started to educate myself in the field of user experience and user research. After 7 years working as a UX freelance designer I got a job at Alchemy Cloud Inc. based in San Francisco and Novi Sad as Senior UX Product Designer where I worked for 2 years on creating a software solution for digitisation of laboratory work in the chemical industry and contributed with Product plan, UX design and research. In two years, software gained three new clients per week, based on the situation before my contribution where they had 4 clients per year.
After two years of successful work at Alchemy Cloud, I am moving to Silent Push Inc. in May this year as a UX Product Lead and Customer Success Lead. Silent Push deals with creating a software solution in the field of cyber security.
My previous clients are engaged in various businesses ranging from healthcare, education, entertainment industry, chemical industry, cryptocurrency, dynamic pricing, global ticket sales, government organisations, online sales etc. List of most important clients:
1. Silent Push Inc. Reston, VA - Silent Push is the market’s only detection-focused threat intelligence solution for generating meaningful insights and identifying new threats to your organisation before they launch.
2. Alchemy Cloud Inc. San Francisco, CA- Alchemy accelerates product development and improves service delivery with software and AI that powers the digital lab of the future.
3. CyberActive Online Inc. Los Angeles, CA- provides government agencies, schools, counties, and private businesses with courses and software solutions and driver safety education
4. CourseCo Limerick, Ireland- digitisation of school work with complex systems for scheduling, registration, diary keeping and data processing
5. The Clinician Auckland, New Zealand - a software solution that assists healthcare organisations in collecting and designing healthcare data generated by patients. The New Zealand Ministry of Health wrote an article about the application I created, as an exceptional tool for eDischarging patients from the hospital, which drastically reduces the working time of doctors and medical staff when they discharge patients from hospital.
6. Rivews New York, NY- Rivews is a mobile healthcare company based on SMS that uses two-way dialogues to improve patient engagement, experience and health outcomes.
7. NextCrew Glenview, IL- temporary employment software that provides digital transformation and automation for short-term and temporary workforce management.
I have worked on all of these projects as a Senior UX designer leading the team of UX designers to provide business outcomes for my clients.
I’m happily married and I'm the mother of three children. As a hobby I read a lot of books and collect my huge personal library of classic and science fiction literature.